Dear Partners,

Hope you are doing great, please let me know if you have any suitable
consultants for the below requirement.

*Tririga Consultants*
*Location : DC Area*

*US Citizen / GC (no H1b)*

Technical Implementer or another type of role (i.e. Manager, Administrator,
Architect)? Technical implementer/developer.

· *Role on Project: *Individual Contributor, Member of a Team, or Team
Lead? Individual contributor.
· More background info on the Project and Client goals? The project has
implemented a broad footprint of TRIRIGA, a COTS Integrated Workplace
Management System
. We have just gone live and are currently in a primarily Ops and
Sustainment perspective.
· Location? Prefer DC Area, Montgomery, Alabama, or Dayton, Ohio, but have
general flexibility.
· Local or traveling Consultant ok? Primarily local, but availability to

*Dayanand Sagar K*
Global Information Technology Inc.
eMail :
Contact : 215-310-5009 ext 252