Hope You Are Doing Well...
This is Ravi Krishna from Deegit Inc. We do have an urgent Position
SDET Tester at OR*. Please find the requirement below for your review
*Role: Mobile Tester / Android SDET Tester*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
*Location: Beaverton, OR*
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, IT or a
· 5+ Years of experience in development and quality
· 2+ years designing and implementing Android applications
· 2+ years programming in any of: C/C++, Ruby, Python, Java,
· Experience writing Junit test cases.
· Strong knowledge on Bluetooth low energy.
· Strong knowledge of testing devices over USB interface.
· Strong knowledge of device firmware testing.
· Solid working knowledge on the Espresso framework.
· Agile Software development working knowledge.
· Familiarity of Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and
Continuous Deployment Process
· Willingness to work in Quality Engineering organization and learn
open source tools such as Espresso, Java, Ruby, etc.
· Some knowledge on working with pre-existing test plans and manual
test cases and creating automated tests to use within an automated test
· framework, assessing coverage of test automation, debugging
problems with test automation.
· General familiarity in designing/implementing an automation
framework in a Continuous Integration Model in cloud
· Solid working knowledge of the Android SDK Studio development
*Ravi Krishna | Sr. IT Recruiter*
*DeegitTM Inc* | Technology Consulting
1900 E Golf Rd., Suite 925 | Schaumburg, IL 60173
*Phone* (847) 440 2436 Ext. 332
The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to
which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or
taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received
this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.