Hello Associate,

Hope you are doing fine!!

Please find the requirement below ; If you find yourself comfortable with
my contact 510-972-5241 // vi...@itscient.com

Position: JAVA UI Developer

Location: San Mateo, CA

Duration: 6+Months

*Job Qualifications*

·         Experience in JavaScript, CSS, HMTL and UI frameworks

*Job Requirements*

o    Ideal candidate will have 4 plus years UI development experience

o    Strong Javascript framework experience -jQuery, jQuery UI and CSS

o    Strong Java and middle tier experience

o    UI architecture and design patterns

o    Knowledge of web application development

o    Knowledge of Unit Testing

o    Knowledge of Continuous integration

o    Experience of agile development processes an advantage

*With Regards………….*

Vicky Kumar Menon

Phone: 510-972-5241    Fax: 877.701.4872 Web: www.itscient.com   Email: