PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME AT ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.
We have an urgent need for a *Network Admin *for one of our clients
MA*. Please go through the below requirement if you or your consultants are
open for projects and interested in the below requirement ,Please respond
back with latest resume along with details ASAP.
*Title: *Network Admin
*Location: *Southborough, MA
*Duration: *12+ Months
*Note: We are unable to sponsor any VISA.*
B Tech degree with good technical knowledge in Server, Storage, Backup and
Good process knowledge on ITIL framework like Incident, Problem, Change and
Multi-tasking skills and Presence of Urgency skill to act on situations
when ever require
Very good communication skill to have frequent interactions with customers
and internal stakeholders
Experience: 10+ years' of IT monitoring and managing the network
• Excellent knowledge on switching and routing concepts
• Hands-on expertize with enterprise level LAN switching
• Clear understanding on different variants of STP, VRRP, VLAN
and loop prevention protocols
• Excellent working knowledge on Ethernet routing and switching
protocols like BGP, OSPF, L3 & L2 MPLS, QoS, Multicast etc
• Excellent knowledge on fabric based data center switching,
• Expertize and understanding on the physical mediums like
Ethernet (1G, 10G, 40G), LAN fiber (10G, 40G, 100G), Frame Relay, Leased
Lines, SDH, EoSDH concepts and technologies
• Experience supporting both Wide Area Network and Network
security ( Firewall, VPN,IPS/IDS) in a large-scale geographically diverse
environment and security vulnerabilities.
• Experience in working with Cisco TAC, troubleshooting
hardware issues , RMA etc.
• Provide day-to-day monitoring on a 24/7 shift basis, and
support for specific aspects of IT infrastructure to standards as applicable
• Knowledge in managing the Cisco Network devices
• First level troubleshooting of the Cisco devices, raising the
TAC with the service providers
• Fixing the hardware issues with the help of Cisco TAC
• Knowledge of proxy service
• Knowledge in ITIL process specifically on Incident, Problem
and Change management.
• Analyze and correlate alerts to determine server, storage,
application, network, backup, datacenter equipment's failures and
• Manage service management application - to log tickets,
modify tickets and resolve tickets
• Track related IT issues, coordinate resolution and assist in
driving issues to closure
• Health validation of all the monitoring application on a
daily shift basis
• Event monitoring, analyses and escalation to support team
based on severity and escalation matrix, which is part of Event Management
• Email and SMS communication to CIO and leads on major
incidents via NOC Notification.
• Initiation, Coordination and closure of critical incident
management process whenever require.
• Availability and Performance report generation of the
components monitored on a weekly basis and based on request from support
• Publishing dashboards based on Availability and Event
• Analyzing the incidents occurred based on each category and
provide corresponding report to Governance Team, which is part of Event
*Thanks & Regards*
Diverse Lynx* | *www.diverselynx.com* |*
300 Alexander Park, Suite 200 Princeton, NJ 08540
P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | *ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.