*Greetings from **Diverse Lynx, LLC*

*Any interest in following position.*

*Title* : .Net and Loan Origination System Candidates

*Location : *Agoura Hills

*Duration *: 6+ Months

*Job Description*:-

- 10+ years of experience with developing .Net applications
- 5+ years of experience as an onsite technical lead working in an
onsite-offshore model
- 3+ years of experience with customizing and integrating Loan Origination
System based on Black Knight Empower, Ellie Mae Encompass or others

The candidate should be willing to work in an onsite offshore model and
should have past experience in leading an offshore team for project

*Thanks & Regards*

*Tabish Abdin*

<tabish.ab...@diverselynx.com> *