*Greetings from **Diverse Lynx, LLC*

*Any interest in following position.*

*Title **:* Java/J2EE Tech Lead ( Banking domain)

*Location : *Dublin, OH

*Duration *: 6 Months

*Total Experience Required : 6+ *years

*Job Description*:-

• 6+ years of strong experience developing applications using distributed
components with Java/JEE platforms (JSP/JSF, JDBC, JMS).
• Experience with UI Frameworks like *Ext Js 4.x, JSON* and Java script.
• Experience in integrating back end Java based services using REST
• Experience with frameworks such as Hibernate and Spring.
• Experience leading design and development of individual modules using
Agile methodologies and RUP.
• Experience in designing solutions in Java and has broader knowledge on
how applications are built in Java/J2EE
• Extensive experience working with WebLogic, WebSphere or Tomcat
application servers
• Strong OO concepts, Component based development and basic computing
skills -OS concepts, threads, data structures, inter-networking, RDBMS and
• Extensive experience applying Design Patterns
• Experience with XML technologies such as JAXP, JAXB, JAX-RPC or XMLBeans,
Castor etc
• Experience with databases like Oracle, DB2 or SQL Server

*Thanks & Regards*

*Tabish Abdin*

<tabish.ab...@diverselynx.com> *