*Title : Oracle IPM consultant*
*Location: *New York, New York
*Duration : 6 months w/ extensions*
Oracle IPM module experience that includes content management experience,
and has front end development skills .
Able to document technical requirements in a technical specification and
complete unit test results
*Skill set required:*
· Minimum 3 years work experience on Oracle IPM
· Looking for someone who knows the *Oracle IPM module*, has some content
management experience, and has front end development skills .
· The role will be to support and maintain number of applications with
opportunities for design/build on enhancements and new projects.
· Treatment of AP invoice and BPEL processes and to perform bulk scanning
· Annotations and to treat a Non-PO invoice in the IPM system
· Clustered IPM system and need to have Knowledge on integrate Windows
based ODC and Linux based IPM managed server
· Storing of images into the database (UCM or EBS) and Application level
authorization in IPM
· Storing of images in database or storing them onto the file system and
need to have implementation knowledge of AP process.
· IPM to PeopleSoft to IPM Integrations experience
· Knowledge of PeopleSoft Application Package, Messaging and Integration
Thanks & Regards
Bourntec Solutions, Inc.,
Phone: 847 780 1045
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.