*Salesforce Architect*
*Client Location: Philadelphia, PA*
*Duration: 10 months*
*I need someone who can start no later than next week. I have the PO in

   - *Salesforce Architect*
   - Senior level analyst/architect with at least 10 years of related
   - Solid oral and written communication skills; must be articulate and
   capable of presenting architectural ideas to peers and management
   - Strong analytical skills and ability to solve complex technical
   - Solid experience and understanding of the Salesforce product
   - Working understanding of Agile (SCRUM); must have experience working
   in an Agile environment

Telecom experience a plus

Thanks & Regards

Rathna kumar