*This will be a 1-2 + year contract, looking for about 6-10 years of
*Location: Smithfield, RI**Phone screen followed by onsite interview or
Webex, meeting with the PM lead, Product Manager and Development Manager*
**Personality and soft skills are going to be key for this role. Must be a
strong and effective communicator, have the ability to be hands on in
leading teams and driving projects. Must have a solid understanding of
- Project planning, resource allocation, management status reporting,
scope determination, and successful project delivery.
- Execute, report on project plans and coordination of development
resources across a matrixed organization of IT development partners.
- Plan, manage and execute using Agile software development practices
- Partner and collaborate closely with Product Management (business and
IT) to implement the product strategy and roadmap.
- Track and manage scope, budget, resources and timelines for large
- Provide oversight and coordination across track delivery leads.
- Assist team with making appropriate commitments through story
selection and task definition and remove all obstacles that may interfere
with the ability of the teams' to deliver assigned goals
- Facilitate discussion and conflict resolution
- Provide direction to project activities to ensure successful
implementation and support
- Promote continuous improvement and help teams to increase productivity
Promote a collaborative team environment that fosters creativity and
- Provide coordination of activities, milestones and communication with
project teams that requested (sponsored) the deliverables.
- Communicates project plan information, objectives and deliverables to
*Education and Experience:*
- BA or BS degree
- 6+ years of experience in the software development space, at least 3
as a project manager with extensive technical delivery experience with
analysis, development, and QA
- Certified Scrum Master or 3+ years' experience in Agile software
- Ability to adjust and apply this technical knowledge in a dynamic
- Agile development principles
- Experience in the financial services industry with a solid
understanding of brokerage preferred
- Strong experience with software development methodologies (agile and
- Experience in leadership/influence and collaboration in a
matrix-managed environment, and across multiple and diverse groups
- Must be able to communicate with various levels in and across the
organization, from VP level to detailed developer to business SME
- Influencing skills beyond organizational boundaries are a must
*Skills and Knowledge:*
- Strong leadership presence and skills
- Excellent planning, prioritization, organizational, presentation, and
customer service skills.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once and work in a dynamic
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interviewing and
requirements gathering skills, and strong interpersonal skills.
- Experience in a variety of life cycle methodologies.
- Proven technical analytical skills.
- Ability to diagram business processes and system workflows.
- Solid/seasoned knowledge of project management methodologies.
- Solid application/technology knowledge and expertise in one or a few
- Candidates must be able to work independently and with minimum
supervision drive long-range targets.
- Solid knowledge of financial management/budgeting process.
Thanks & Regards
Bourntec Solutions, Inc.,
Phone: 847 780 1045
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.