Hope you are doing well..!
Please go through below job requirement and let me know if you have anyone.
In person interview after telephone.
Title: Senior Software Engineer - UI
Contract Duration: 12 months
Location: Englewood cliffs, New Jersey
- BS degree or higher in Computer Science with a minimum of 5+ years of
relevant, broad engineering experience is required
- Extensive experience in building enterprise level web pages beyond
just prototypes. Hands on coding experience with very good understanding of
building clean, fast WEB pages and widgets.
- Experience writing semantic markup using HTML 4/5, XHTML. Experience
converting PSDs to HTML pages following all design annotations.
- Extensive experience in building widgets using object oriented
- java script, JQuery, bootstrap and other similar frameworks.
- Experience working with XML, JSON
- and other data formats.
- Experience working with XSL, Smarty, Velocity and other template
- Extensive experience styling web applications using
- CSS 2/3
- Experience in SASS, LESS is a plus.
- Experience building asynchronous one page web applications using Ajax,
- *PHP Mandatory*
This is not a web designer position Photoshop and prototyping skills are
just a plus.
- Possess expert knowledge in Performance, Scalability, Security,
- Architecture, and Engineering best practices.Experience working on
large scale, high traffic
- web sites. Experience developing enterprise web applications,
primarily focusing on the user
- interface. Solid understanding of core programming principles, design
- Play a leading role in the design, implementation, and deployment of
successful enterprise level systems.
- Experience building mobile web applications will be a plus
- Expertise in all facets of web development mostly on front end
- Proven track record of leading and successfully delivering large scale
high available systems at an enterprise/consumer based level
- Serve as technical lead on demanding, cross functional projects
Senior Software Engineer UI
The Digital Technology team is seeking a Software Engineer to manage and
build software solutions across the Digital Platform Software engineer
(primarily focusing on Frontend development) will be responsible for
building and managing software solutions for various projects.
This role requires hands on software development skills, deep technical
expertise in web development, especially in developing HTML, CSS and Object
oriented JS Software engineer will be required to provide estimates for his
tasks, follow technology best practices, participate and adhere to the
Technical Design Review Process, Performance metrics/scalability, support
integration and release planning activities in addition to being available
for level 3 support to triage production issues.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.