*Greetings from **Diverse Lynx, LLC*

*Any interest in following position.*

*Title* : Senior Business Analyst (Banking Domain)

*Location : *Columbus OH

*Duration *: 6+ Months

*Job Description*:-

8+ yrs of experience as business analyst in *financial industry* with
demonstrated skills in process engineering and documentation. This resource
will be utilized to assist with analysis and documentation of the
procedures and processes.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Tabish Abdin*

<tabish.ab...@diverselynx.com> *