Hope you are doing well..!
Please go through below job requirement and let me know if you have anyone.
*Title: Sr. Lead Core Java Developer*
*Contract Duration: 6-12 months *
*Location: Bethesda, Maryland*
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field.
• Significant hands-on experience in solution design,
architectural analysis and development of financial system
(trading/risk/compliance system or related) leveraging advanced Java 1.5 or
above features like Multi-Threading, Serialization, SWING, RMI, Sockets,
JDBC, NIO, Cloning, Annotations.
• Good understanding of financial and energy trading markets,
especially front, mid or back office within at least one asset class or
• Strong experience in leading globally distributed team across US
• End-to-end experience in agile software development lifecycle.
• Ability to influence and negotiate with clients and team members.
• Project leadership skills including people management, scope and
plan management and tracking.
• Openness to travel and work at client offices.
• Proficient in OOPS, Design Patterns and Data Structures.
• Experience in using TDD for development and writes units tests
leveraging frameworks such as JUnit, Mockito, JMock etc. for extensive
• Experience developing applications using Spring, ORM framework
like Hibernate, JMS or other messaging framework, build & release
frameworks like Ant, Maven
• Strong experience in one or more Relational Databases like
Oracle, Sybase, SQLServer designing normalized or de-normalized database,
writing complex SQL queries & stored procedures and analyzing & fixing
• Experience working with one or more Web and/or Application
Server like Tomcat, Websphere, Weblogic
• Experience in profiling an application to troubleshoot issues,
monitoring system performance (CPU, memory, processes, threads, network
• Excellent problem-solving skills.
Sr. Core Java Developer
Sr level Developer needed to Join the development team for a critical
module being build to support the new Common Securitization Platform
• Leads team by example by getting hands-on to deliver complex
functionality as per functional and non-functional requirements.
• Leads or supports design, estimation and planning tasks for the
solution using technical and functional expertise.
• Manages projects, people, and scope and be responsible for
quality for your development track/team distributed globally throughout the
• Works with project leadership and clients to establish, enforce
and monitor steps of doneness for various types of activities that are done
during Development and Maintenance phases of a project for quality of
Thanks & Regards…..
Osair Technologies LLC | Desk:703-349-2764
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.