Please go through the below Job Description and let me know your Interest.
Please revert to me at rao1.itsci...@gmail.com or *kira...@itscient.com
*Job Title : Data Architect*
*Location : San Diego, CA, United States*
*Duration : 6 +months*
*Skills & Experience :*
- Demonstrated Solution Architecting skills at for End to End solutions.
Part of Large Enterprizewise wide Data- Warehousing Program.
- Demonstrated Domain expertise in understanding business processes of
Medical devices Industy.
- Demonstrated skill in gathering business requirements in order to
manage cross-functional processes.
- Strong Data Modeling skills to include data quality, source systems
analysis, business rules validation, source target, mapping design,
performance tuning and high volume data loads.
- Demonstrated project management skills, specifically on technical
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and plan work activities, use time
efficiently and develop realistic action plans.
- Knowledgeable in designing and outlining business processes,
sub-processes and their links to automated tasks in IT.
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing technology and apply it to
- Demonstrated strong analytical and conceptual skills and the ability
to create original concepts on projects.
- Demonstrated ability to isolate, diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve
data, system issues and performance issues.
- Demonstrated ability to determine resources needed to meet objectives
and coordinate work efforts to meet objectives timely.
- Demonstrated customer service skills including understanding users'
needs, offering solutions and following up to ensure end user success.
- Functional knowledge of SQL query language and scripting methodology
wrt Oracle Database
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, with limited supervision
and the ability to make decisions with minimal direction, as well as in a
team setting to establish and maintain effective working relationships with
employees and managers in a team-based and union environment.
- Effective organizational and interpersonal skills including both
written and verbal communication skills with all levels of associates in
the organization, with the vendor community, and the public. This includes
the ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical
- Ability to influence and collaborate with individuals of diverse
backgrounds and at all levels within the college.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Knowledge of and experience working in the field of Higher Education.
- System Design
- Documentation skills
- Technical Skills - Oracle Database, Erwin Data Model Tool, Multiple
ETL tools (Informatica is preference), Multiple BI Tools (Cognos is
preference) . big data experience plus.
KUMAR RAO| Technical Recruiter
*IT–SCIENT LLC, Fremont, CA, USA *
*Email: **rao2.itsci...@gmail.com <rao1.itsci...@gmail.com>*
*[image: image001] **|* *510-972 <510-972-5240>-8609| Fax: 877-701-4872
*|web: **www.itscient.com <http://www.itscient.com/> **|*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.