Hope you are doing well..!
Please go through below job requirement and let me know if you have anyone.
*Java Developer with Angular JS*
250 Gibraltar Rd
Horsham, Pennsylvania 19044
USC OR GC ONLY
Enhance and support ArchOnline applications thus ensuring online
applications are up and running providing uninterrupted services for our
*Role & Responsibilities*
- As part of the team, redesign screens to be responsive for various
screen sizes and devices.
- Convert existing application code from JSF/Spring/EJB/Hibernate to
AngularJS/Kendo/REST/Spring/Hibernate platform. Thoroughly test converted
- Administer and support production application. Troubleshoot and
resolve occasional production issues.
- Analyze, design, code, test and deploy new features/modules of the
system, including integration with other corporate systems via data feeds
or web services.
- Write test scripts and unit/system test new features or bugs.
- Interface with other teams for database, server/OS and network support.
- Conduct peer to peer code reviews.
- Create and maintain operational, configuration, and/or other technical
- Manage time effectively to meet defined timelines.
- 5+ years of work experience developing with AngularJS, Spring and
- 5+ years of work experience developing in Java (full stack)
- 5+ years of work experience writing queries with relational databases,
data models and MS SQL (or similar)
- 3+ years of work experience developing web services using REST and SOAP
- 3+ years of work experience developing with Spring framework and
- Experience administering and monitoring Java applications on Windows,
preferably w/ JBoss application servers
- Experience with IDEs (Eclipse, IntelliJ), build, testing, version
control and bug tracking tools
- Experience supporting a production application within a defined SDLC
- Strong testing skills and experience writing test scripts
- Excellent verbal and written communication, analytical and problem
- Willingness and determination to learn and think independently
- Strong leadership and organization skills
- Proficient with MS Office and Visio
- JSF and EJB experience would be helpful for the code conversion.
- Experience performance testing/tuning Java applications is a plus
- Experience with document/content management systems is a plus
- Experience within an Agile project environment is a plus
- Experience working within Architecture, Engineering or Construction
industries is a plus
Web Development using:
Java script/ Jquery
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.