*Position: UNIX LEAD*
*Long Term Contract*
*Interview Mode: **PHONE and IN PERSON (NO Skype)*
*Prefer Locals to VA/DC/MD*
- *Team Lead should be strong technically as well as
possess Leadership skills to Lead a team of 12 to 14 staff.*
- 6+ years of experience Leading a team of 12 to 14 members in a 24x7
- Strong technical and management background in technical
systems/environments with experience in operations, support
- Strong meeting organization and facilitation skills.
- Ability to follow policies and procedures and enforce it with
the team members.
- Build, configure, secure and deploy* Solaris 10* system (global)
- Ability to build, configure, secure and deploy *Solaris 10* local zones
(spare root or whole root zone)
- Troubleshoot* Solaris 10 *issues emanating from hardware and software
related and configuration issues
- Analyze system performance and manage system resources
- Install, configure, and manage *Symantec Volume Manager* for storage
manager and Cluster Service software for system
- Build, configure, secure and deploy *Red Hat LINUX *standalone and
- Troubleshoot *LINUX VM* emanating from hardware and software related and
- Work with network administrators to configure and troubleshoot issues
emanating from network
- Monitor current hardware and infrastructure capacity and usage
- Respond to critical alerts from* Sys Edge, Netcool, Opsware*, etc.
- Write *shell & PERL scripts* to provide automation
- Troubleshoot* NetBack *uprelated backup issues as required
- Attend daily, weekly, and monthly client meetings as necessary
- Proven Experience with *Solaris 10, Red Hat 5&6, and VCS *operating
systems in installing, configuring, and
maintaining to include storage management, package & patch management via
satellite server, and host security
- Ability to work from a Command Line Interface (CLI)
- Proficient oral and written communication skills
- Must have good customer service skills
- Experience with supporting servers in an* EMC *storage environment and
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, management information systems, or
related field preferred
- Hands-on experience will be considered in lieu of degree
- Six or more years of experience in a client-server environment
- Experience working with appropriate complex systems administration
- Experience working with complex system implementations and organizational
*Dayanand Sagar K*
Global Information Technology Inc.
eMail : dayanand.sa...@git-org.com
Contact : 215-310-5009 ext 252
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.