Hello Associate,

Hope you are doing fine!!

Please find the requirement below ; If you find yourself comfortable with
my contact 510-972-5241 //vi...@itscient.com

*Position :- SAP Level 1 Support*

*Job Location :- Pontiac, MI*

*Duration :- 1+Years*

*US or Green Card Only*

Required Skill set:

   - General SAP Functional Knowledge, Problem Solving, Customer
   Management, Communication, Help Desk, Ability to lead a small team
   - Minimum 2 year’s experience in a level 1 support role.
   - We are looking to fill a lead role on a level 1 support team.  A
   recent college grad that has completed an SAP curriculum, has some SAP work
   experience and has demonstrated leadership traits, would be a good
   candidate.

*With Regards………….*

Vicky Kumar Menon

IT–SCIENT LLC  Fremont, CA, USA