Hope you are doing great !!!
My name is *Abhay* , I have seen your resume on job portal and I am trying
to reach you for the urgent job requirements mentioned below.
Please reply with your* Updated Resume* along with your *Annually Salary
*Role: QA Manager*
*Location: Kenosha, WI*
*Duration: 1 year plus extensions*
*Interview: Ideal is face to face *
Hands-on manager with *experience creating a new QA department from
· Drive quality assurance (QA) efforts for IT Project Services team.
· Collaborate with IT leadership to define and execute QA roadmaps
· Develop, implement and improve innovative QA capabilities,
strategies, approaches and services.
· Build and maintain a stable and reliable automation
· Oversee test automation usage to optimize project quality and
· Develop, implement and maintain QA methods, processes and
· Develop best practices, document processes, and operational and
· Identify, define and track QA metrics and KPIs.
· Teach teams to develop applicable testing procedures and
· Analyze and assess current QA processes and assist with strategic
· Initiate, plan, execute, manage and complete QA activities
related to complex application and system implementation projects.
· Create and maintain test strategies, plans, scenarios and cases.
· Coordinate and manage holistic testing efforts for multiple
projects and software releases, including integration, system, regression,
performance and user acceptance testing.
· Document test results, track and manage defects, and troubleshoot
· Monitor and communicate QA activity status.
· Lead and manage test schedules, environments and configuration
requirements for testing activities.
· Provide testing estimates for resourcing, levels of effort and
· Establish and manage traceability of requirements through test
plans and cases.
· Partner with Business Analysts to ensure requirements are met and
· Provide input on go / no-go decisions for production releases.
· Create, execute and manage manual and automated test cases.
· Develop and maintain automated test scripts.
· Bachelor's degree in computer science or related technical
· Development background *a must.*
· 10+ years of QA experience in an IT environment.
· 3+ years’ experience in automation testing and tools.
· Experience with software development life cycle and agile
· Knowledge of QA processes, procedures and systems.
· Extensive experience planning, executing and managing
integration, system, regression and user acceptance testing.
· Ability to manage concurrent projects, activities and tasks under
· Experience with a variety of technologies, platforms and
development languages (AS400, Java, .NET, etc.).
· Experience with performance and load testing.
· Knowledge of supply chain and logistics *preferred.*
· Experience with IBM Rational Team Concert, TFS and JIRA *a plus.*
Thanks & Regards
Sr. Technical Recruiter*| *IDC Technologies Inc.
1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035
Phone: 408-457-9399 Ext 2033*|* Email: abha...@idctechnologies.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.