*Greetings from **Diverse Lynx, LLC*

*Any interest in following position.*

*Title **:* Java UI with Ext JS (Banking Domain)

*Location : *Whippany, NJ

*Duration *: 6 Months

*Job Description*:-

*Must have*:
Solid demonstrable Ext-Js stack experience.
Strong Java/J2EE hands-on experience especially in matters of Design and
Candidate must have worked in the capacity of a Tech Lead overseeing work
allocation and tracking, Mentoring in an onsite-Offshore model.
Good communication skils - should be able to clearly articulate across a
wide spectrum of stakeholders like Business Users, Higher Management and
Remote developemnt team.

*Nice to have*:
Worked in Investment Banking space.
Worked with Business users directly.
NB: This position needs a hands-on candidate not just a coordinator.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Tabish Abdin*

<tabish.ab...@diverselynx.com> *