*Greetings from **Diverse Lynx, LLC*

*Any interest in following position.*

*Title **:* PL/SQL Developer (Banking Domain)

*Location : *Jersey City, NJ

*Duration *: 6 Months

*Job Description*:-

Should have atleast 6 years of experience • Experience in writing PL/SQL
packages, stored procedures, triggers, and indexes
• Experience in Unix Shell Scripting
• Control-M Job scheduling
• Demonstrate good written and verbal communication skills to drive
projects to successful conclusion.
• Should be able to write Technical Spec Documents and Design documents.
•Fluency in MS Excel (Advanced), MS Visio
• Experience in writing and modifying complex SQL queries and experience in
tuning complex queries as necessary.
• Hands on experience in designing/modifying tables, constraints, roles.
• Strong programming experience in UNIX Shell Scripting.
• Strong experience working with Oracle versions 10gR2, 11gR1/2 in a UNIX
SSIS knowledge is nice to have

*Thanks & Regards*

*Tabish Abdin*

<tabish.ab...@diverselynx.com> *