Title:Oracle GoldenGate Consultant
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months
Location: South Florida
Under general direction with a high level of autonomy, uses extensive
knowledge and skills obtained through education and experience, to
administer and manage the most complex database management systems. Leads
major projects, programs or processes with significant business impact.
Influences strategic direction and develops tactical plans and completes
complex assignments with substantial latitude for unreviewed actions or
decisions. End results are evaluated for achieving goals and objectives.
Extensive contact with internal customers and other information technology
(IT) professionals is required to identify, research, analyze and resolve
complex database issues and problems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· May lead the work of others and provide training, as required.
· Coaches and mentors less experienced associates.
· Ensures high availability, security and integrity of assigned databases.
· Implements data models and database designs and enables applications with
efficient back-end access and processing.
· Resolves database performance, capacity, replication, and other
distributed data issues.
· Evaluates database architecture, backup, fault tolerance and security
procedures and recommends enterprise wide standards.
· Evaluates new releases of operating systems and database management
software (DBMS) and suggests processes for migrating to new releases.
· Develops standards for database maintenance plans, security and database
server configuration, and backups of databases and transaction logs.
· Participates in data modeling and database logical and physical design
for large mission critical databases with enterprise-wide visibility.
· Participates in application development process and code reviews of
· Analyzes long-term database performance trends to optimize database and
· Configures database server to work with middleware, web servers and
Online Analytical Processing (OLAP) tools.
· Configures, supports, and optimizes replication.
· Maintains currency in database administration practices and techniques.
· Operates standard office equipment and uses required software
· Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Educational/Previous Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related discipline, which must
include relational database theory.
- Minimum four years SQL Server or Oracle DBA experience
- Experience supporting GoldenGate replication
- Experience supporting multiple production and development servers
- Good SQL skills - ability to write and tune complex stored procedures and
- Performance tuning
- Experience with HP NonStop a plus
Thanks & Regards
Bourntec Solutions, Inc.,
Phone: 847 780 1045
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.