Please go through the below Job Description and let me know your Interest.
Please revert to me at *p <lax...@itscient.com>ujaverma.itsci...@gmail.com
<ujaverma.itsci...@gmail.com>* or * kira...@itscient.com
* OCM BPM Lead *
*Location: Farmington, CT*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
The Livelink Laydown Project Organizational Change Management (OCM) Lead
will apply strong knowledge of change management and process transformation
methodologies to support a major change initiative focused on
decommissioning a legacy content management solution. The legacy tool has
been in place for 10 years and is currently used by all global business
units and functional groups in some capacity. The project will involve
migrating all existing documentation and data to a new platform as well as
rebuilding workflows and capabilities to align with business processes
currently supported by the legacy tool.
• Act as a change advocate for the project
• Develop stakeholder communications
• Develop impact assessments by role, instance and geography
• Develop and execute communication plans to ensure alignment across all
• Develop training needs assessments, approach and plans
• Participate in process mapping workshops and develop critical process
• Develop presentation materials and facilitate process review sessions
• Manage and contribute to the delivery of training material creation
• Contribute to the development of Deployment Models
• Coordinate OCM activities with BU Change Champions during deployment
• Provide support to solution deployment approach development and execution
• Assist with other duties as assigned or as directed
Ideal candidate will have strong OCM Strategy experience plus experience in
Business Process Management
• 10+ years’ experience working with system implementation initiatives in a
change management capacity
• 3+ years of process experience: Workshop Facilitation, Process Design and
• Understanding of systems development lifecycle and system implementation
methodologies such as waterfall, agile, ASAP
• Able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, using the
• Able to work in a team environment
• Experience collaborating with business owners to achieve results within a
• Previous experience in the oil and gas industry preferred
• SharePoint and/or OpenText Livelink experience is preferred.
*Thanks and Regards,Puja Vermall IT-SCIENT - Talent Management Group llll
Phone: 510-972-8633ll Fax: 877.701.4872 <877.701.4872> ll*
* Email: p <lax...@itscient.com>ujaverma.itsci...@gmail.com
<ujaverma.itsci...@gmail.com> ll Web: www.itscient.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.