*Greetings from **Diverse Lynx, LLC*

*Any interest in following position.*

*Title **:* SAS Admin ( Banking Domain)

*Location : *Cleveland, OH

*Duration *: 6+ Months

*Job Description*:-

*Must Have Skill:*

(1) Minimum 6-8 years of SAS Admin experience,
(2) In Depth understanding of SAS Architecture,
(3) Experience on SAS GRID,
(4) Experience on Migration  - User Security, Data Directories, Scheduled /
Adhoc Processes,
(5) Experience in Upgrade of SAS Environments,
(6) Capacity Management.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Tabish Abdin*

<tabish.ab...@diverselynx.com> *