Please go through the below Job Description and let me know your Interest.
*Please revert to me at pujaverma.itsci...@gmail.com
<pujaverma.itsci...@gmail.com> or kira...@itscient.com
<kira...@itscient.com>Position: Business Analyst Information
TechnologyLocation: Torrance, CADuration: 6+ Months*
Gathers, refines and validates complex business requirements,
interdependencies, potential risks and issues Analyzes business partners
operations to understand their strengths and weaknesses to determine
opportunities to automate processes and functions Assists in the business
process design or redesign and documentation as needed Translates high
level business requirements into functional specifications and manages
changes to such specifications Facilitates communication and gains
commitment between business units to align solutions with business
strategies Develops complex business cases Works on multiple projects as
a project learn member, at times a project leader may coach and mentor
lees experienced staff Assists with facilitating project governance and
*Daily Tasks Performed:*
Functional requirements gathering, documentation, design, and management
using venous techniques Business analysis deliverables, including: business
process / task / workflow descriptions, business process models Use case
diagrams, scenarios, business rules, reports design, and user interface
Be the liaison between business technical, and other project teams.
- Technical knowledge of Software design, Database design. Systems
architecture, TOGAF or other architecture design approach
- Demonstrated experience in Web: For example, Java, HTML
- Demonstrated experience in Databases: For example, Oracle. SQL Server.
- PL/SOL Programming, Stored Procedure Development, Performance Tuning
- Demonstrated experience in Web Application Servers. For
- WebSphere, WebLogic, TomCat, IIS
- Demonstrated experience in Development Environments: For example,
Visual Studio, Eclipse, Jdeveloper, Google Web Toolkit OS. Linux. UNIX,
- Methodologies: Agile, Iterative, and Waterfall Network
Communications Preferred experience in a Manufacturing or Warehousing
- Experience with Product Development, Manufacturing Engineering and
Quality Understanding of application and systems patterns A BS degree in
computer science or equivalent experience required
*Thanks and Regards,Puja Vermall IT-SCIENT - Talent Management Group llll
Phone: 510-972-8633ll Fax: 877.701.4872 <877.701.4872> ll*
* Email: p <lax...@itscient.com>ujaverma.itsci...@gmail.com
<ujaverma.itsci...@gmail.com> ll Web: www.itscient.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.