Dear Partners,

Hope you are doing well..!

Please go through below job requirement and let me know if you have anyone.
Thanks..!

C2C/1099/W2.

SAP FI (Financial Accounting) Consultant with Simple Finance

Start Date / End Date:          Mon, Mar 14, 2016 / Wed, Sep 14, 2016

Location:         Guadalajara, Mexico

Seeking  an experienced *SAP FI (Financial Accounting) Consultant with
Simple Finance *to support our client near *Guadalajara, Mexico. *This is a *6
months *position, with possible extension.

*Job Description:*

   - FI Resource with 7 to 10 yrs. experience
   - At least 1 Simple Finance implementation
   - 6 to 9 months, will be leading a team of people in Guadalajara MEX
   - Must be able and willing to travel to Mexico for at least 1 month and
   then travel, as needed
   - *PLEASE NOTE: Must be able and willing to travel to Mexico for at
   least 1 month and then travel, as needed*

--

Thanks & Regards…..

*Deepak Bandari*

dee...@osairtech.com <deepakosairt...@gmail.com>