PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME AT ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.
We have an urgent need for a *Oracle EBS with Manufacturing Technical
Consultant *for one of our clients *Maumee, OH*. Please go through the
below requirement if you or your consultants are open for projects and
interested in the below requirement ,Please respond back with latest resume
along with details ASAP.
*Title: *Oracle EBS with Manufacturing Technical Consultant
*Location: *Maumee, OH
*Duration: *12+ Months
• Provides Technical Analysis, Solution Design, and Architecture
activities within the Oracle E-Business Suite Applications
• Oversees and guides implementation of proposed solutions
• Configures, develops, tests, debugs, maintains, and documents
information systems applications.
• Manages and oversees third-party development.
• Applies programming , configuration and testing techniques such
as structured programming, code walk-through and configuration reviews
• Provides communication and coordination between client and
Functional / Technical teams.
• Coordination with client to support business activity. (This will
required to work during client hours)
• Reviews all applications development and configuration project
requests, coordinates schedules and related departmental activities.
• Meets scheduled milestones to ensure project/program objectives
are met in a timely fashion.
• Defines system integration and acceptance testing process and
ensures adequate resources
• Coordinates departmental operations and delivery activities with
• Reviews and evaluates work of team members. Prepares
• Prepares activity and progress reports regarding all software
projects and programs.
• Works with business units and other IS groups in decision making
process to ensure effective cross-functional decisions.
• May supervise one or more employees; plays key role in hiring,
coaching, training, and developing subordinate staff.
• Assigns work, sets completion dates, reviews work, and manages
performance in accordance with organizational policies, procedures, and
performance management processes.
• Complies with established policies and standards to ensure that
access to company information and systems resources, in any medium or
format, is limited to authorized personnel.
• Cooperates with internal and external information security audits.
• Interacts directly with the end customer for the purpose of
identifying and documenting business/systems requirements and processes,
frequently involving multiple business areas.
• Researches and evaluates alternative solutions for meeting
• Consistently seeks out new opportunities to deliver UST services
within the account
• 4-7 Years of demonstrable, hands-on experience with customizing,
extending, developing, and configuring Oracle E-Business Suite applications
• Understands Oracle EBS data model and integration points between
various application modules
• Understanding of Oracle Financial, Manufacturing, Distribution,
Planning and Supply chain modules.
• Experience with R-I-C-E
(Reports-Integrations-Conversions-Extensions) design and development
• Ability to define, plan, design, estimate, and execute technical
project deliverables, including directing the work tasks of subordinate
project team members
• Ability to analyze business problems and offer solutions
utilizing Oracle products
• Involved with at least 1 full lifecycle implementation of Oracle
• In-depth understanding of the concurrent manager and associated
concurrent requests from various application modules
• Ability to trouble-shoot Oracle EBS application issues and
provide solutions in an efficient and timely manner
• Experience with Oracle development products (Forms, Reports, SQL,
• Experience with offshore development and support models with
Oracle EBS applications
• Oracle Certification (i.e. Oracle Certified Professional)
• Oracle EBS upgrade experience (i.e. 11i to R12)
• Experience with other development tools such as C, Java, XML, HTML
• Oracle Business Intelligence tools
• Experience with Data Warehouses / Data Marts
• Prior consulting experience (client facing)
• Strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio,
*Thanks & Regards*
Diverse Lynx* | *www.diverselynx.com* |*
300 Alexander Park, Suite 200 Princeton, NJ 08540
P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | *ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.