*Please send the resumes to divya_das...@aesinc.us.com
*Business Technology Architect (BTA) *
*Work Location: Fort Worth, TX*
*Rate $650 per day *
*Client Interview / F2F Applicable Yes*
*BGC Timelines Immediate Onboarding post client back ground
*Duration of Hiring 6 months any may be extended.*
*Scanned copy of work authorization, Photo ID & passport number are must
*Major Activities *
1. Drive Innovation ideas / discussions, PoC’s. Evaluate new
technological developments and evolving business requirements and makes
recommendations for improved service levels and efficiencies
2. Provide input to project proposals related to new
technologies/innovations. Actively engage with business and technical
3. Assist Solution Architect in identifying potential solution
options, defining selection criteria; establishing prototypes; and driving
requirements ensuring alignment with delivery of business value; solution
architecture; solution design.
4. Drive implementation of new/enhanced solution. Be hands-on in
implementation and lead team of developers when required
5. Experience in agile or hybrid SDLC. Good understanding of the
IT Solution Delivery processes
6. Diagnose and propose fixes for solution defects; support
Solution Architect in decision for fixes when required
*Key Performance Indicators *
1. Implementation and delivery of new and/or enhanced business
value adding technologies and/or IT solutions
2. Delivery of expected business value, within budget, time and
3. Continuous stakeholder alignment and satisfaction.
*Experience/Professional requirement:* Well rounded with a good mix of
technical, business, and interpersonal skills
Proficient skills in teamwork, collaboration, facilitation, negotiation,
working in a matrix environment and conflict resolution. Working and
Managing in cross-functional teams.
• A minimum of 8-10 years of experience in working in the Software
Development Industry; big plus to have Pharmaceutical Industry / Drug
• Working knowledge in more than one Technology domain (e.g. Java +
• Advanced technology skills
• Capable of managing and leading a medium to large sized group of
developers as a Team lead (5+)
• Advanced Agile and hybrid SDLC experience
• Excellent communication, collaboration, facilitation capabilities
• Organize/run Innovation networks, drive innovations discussions &
PoC’s, manage associates working on Innovations tasks.
• Bring about ideas, thoughts, leadership in innovation space
*Thanks & Regards*
*Lead IT Recruiter*
* Ph: 630-315-9569divya_das...@aesinc.us.com <divya_das...@aesinc.us.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.