hope you guy's are doing well please go through the job requirement and let
me know if you have anyone.
*End client is Tiffany.*
*Face to face will be required.*
*USC or GCs *
*Can pay upto $60/hr. all inclusive on C2C/1099*
Title: Senior Functional Support Analyst - JD Edwards Financial
Right to Hire: Yes
Contract Duration: 3-6 Month RTH
Location: Parsippany, New Jersey
* Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a degree in Finance/Accounting or
* A minimum of 4 to 6 years of diversified finance/accounting and systems
* Expertise with JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.1 (primary requirement)
* Strong financial systems and process background
* Prior experience with management of demand (prioritization of incoming
demand, assigning tasks, maintenance of metrics, etc.)
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills (Will liaise/collaborate
and communicate with IT frequently)
* Ability to interact with individuals of varying levels
* Ability to effectively lead meetings
* Customer service and team oriented individual
* Strong organizational skills
* Ability to work under pressure and multi-task with time-sensitive
* Strong troubleshooting and problem resolution skills
* Willingness to work flexible hours during peak seasons of supported
*Nice to have Qualifications:*
* Experience with Microsoft NAV or other financial ERP packages
* Experience with Kronos Time & Attendance and Ariba Procure-to-Pay (NICE
TO HAVE BUT NOT REQUIRED)
* Project management education or experience
* Demonstrated leadership experience
We are seeking a Senior Financial Systems Support Analyst in NJ. The
primary purpose of this role will be to provide ongoing, daily support to
global finance teams for financial applications including but not limited
to JD Edwards EnterpriseOne and World, Microsoft NAV as well as other
supporting finance technologies such as procure-to-pay and time and
attendance applications. The individual will liaise with the various
finance organizations, taking a lead role in resolving issues, identifying
opportunities for improvement of processes and in general support of
ongoing business needs (e.g., training). Individual should be comfortable
with taking ownership of assigned tasks and leading the execution of all
phases from issue research through resolution.
The individual will also be support the Manager – Support & Administration
to ensure that the incoming requests/demand for financial system-related
projects are tracked, prioritized, assigned and executed according to
service level agreements.
• Transform requirements into system, process and program designs.
Design may be custom or involve adaptation of or integration to third party
or packaged applications software. Use appropriate tools to document and
communicate designs. Evaluate system integration impacts beyond the scope
of specified change.
• Develop new programs and enhancements to existing programs at
all levels of complexity and integration. Development includes unit
testing and may involve configuring of third party or packaged application
software and/or custom development.
• Accountable for the quality of developed and delivered IT
capabilities. Create and document unit test scripts. May review scripts
prepared by other application developers or Business Analysis.
• Provide support as necessary to applications and users within a
functional area. Recommend process improvement efforts to increase the
efficiency of the supported area. Proactively work with other areas of IT
to ensure operational readiness of systems.
The Senior Support Analyst will provide ongoing support to global finance
teams for assigned financial systems
This includes overseeing or executing system maintenance and configuration
tasks, ensuring that appropriate documentation exists and is maintained,
ensuring that users are adequately trained, managing and executing key
periodic financial and operational business processes, and supporting
complex user application issues and questions. Responsibilities also
includes supporting the financial user community with their daily, monthly,
quarterly and annual processes as needed.
The Senior Support Analyst will support the management of incoming demand
including ensuring that requests are appropriately tracked, prioritized,
assigned and executed against service level agreements. This position will
develop and maintain partnerships with supported finance teams and business
organizations, as well as external service providers. The Senior Support
Analyst will participate in or lead other special projects, assignments or
tasks as directed by department management. In addition, this position will
be responsible for the development and maintenance of system and process
documentation and execution of user training.
• This person will report to the Global Financial Solutions
Manager / Manager for Global Finance Store Set-up
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.