Hello All ,
Please go through the below job description and let me know your interest.
please revert me back with your updated resume.
<http://surajkumar.itsci...@gmail.com//> lax...@itscient.com

*Position : Data Center Admin*
*Location: Marysville, OH*
*Duration : 6+ months*

*Requisition Details:  *

The Data Center Administrator need to maintain the infrastructure of large
scale data centers and remote IT support rooms within the T. Rowe Price
organization. The position works within the Global Business Solutions (GBS
& T) organization to install, maintain and monitor hardware, power, space,
and data communications equipment within TRP data centers. This position
provides a valuable service to the Global Business Solutions (GBS & T) and
business organizations in order to continue providing state of the art,
technological solutions to our customers.

Day to day responsibilities include; Installing/removing servers.
Fiber/KVM/Terminal server connections. Testing fiber. Balancing power.
Firmware update pushes. Willing to travel. On call 24/7 every 6 weeks.
Occasional weekend work. KVM/Terminal Server configuration. Environmental
monitoring. Data Center Heating and Cooling. Ability to work independent.
2-3 years of Data Center(s) experience required

*Suraj Kumar*
l*l IT-SCIENT - Talent Management Group ll*
l*l Phone*: *510 -972-5265* ll *Fax*: *877.701.4872* ll
ll *Email*: surajkumar.itsci...@gmail.com ll *Web*: www.itscient.com ll