Please go through the below Job Description and let me know your Interest.
*Please revert to me at pujaverma.itsci...@gmail.com
<pujaverma.itsci...@gmail.com> or kira...@itscient.com
*Position: Network Security EngineerLocation: Houston, TXDuration: 6+
- Work on Incident tickets. Trouble shooting issues reported,
communicating with users, joining trouble shooting calls
- Escalating issues to Chevron SME/Manager based on priority & severity
- Support firewall changes based on CRQ requests assigned. Creating
Algosec FireFlow requests for change approval
- Plan & implement Firewall changes as per change management process
- Trouble shooting issues related to change requests assigned ( CRQs).
Communicating users, joining trouble shooting calls. Coordinating with
Chevron SME/Manager if required
- Follow up with users for pending tickets, updating pending CRQs &
incident tickets on daily basis
- Maintain CRQ/Incident work order sheets. Present required data/reports
to LTI management
- Update CRQ templates, Complete Algosec workflow, SNCS requests &
- Attend weekly client meetings, communicating LTI management for any
- Support adhoc tasks assigned
*Thanks and Regards,Puja Vermall IT-SCIENT - Talent Management Group llll
Phone: 510-972-8633ll Fax: 877.701.4872 <877.701.4872> ll*
* Email: p <lax...@itscient.com>ujaverma.itsci...@gmail.com
<ujaverma.itsci...@gmail.com> ll Web: www.itscient.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.