*LOCAL CONSULTANT ONLY*
Hope you are doing great!!
*Role: Sybase Developer*
*Location: Raleigh NC*
*Interview Process : Phone + Face to Face *
*Prefer USC/GC/EAD for this role*
Demonstrate strengths in analysis, design and implementation of large
projects at major financial corporation(s), particularly in areas of Sybase.
*Qualifications and Job Functions: *
- 6+ years of Sybase development experience with strong command of SQL,
stored procedures, triggers, etc.
- Analysis of Sybase/SQL code and development where changes are necessary
- Performance tuning, tuning of queries, writing of stored procedures,
- Database design, coding, testing, debugging, and installation
- Review and enhance existing Sybase/SQL code to improve performance
- Proficiency with optimization techniques - Thorough understanding of
software development life cycle
*Thanks & Regards*
*Sr. Technical Recruiter*
*IDC Technologies | 1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035 *
<ajit.rath...@idctechnologies.com>** | Direct: **408-418-5779 Ext-287*
*"The best investment any firm will ever make is whatever it takes to get
the best individual for the job"*
This message is for the named recipient(s) above and may contain
confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information of IDC
Technologies. If you have received this message in error, please
immediately delete all copies of it, and notify the sender. Do not
disseminate this message to anyone if you are not the intended recipient
P Please consider the environment
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.