*Hope you all doing well,*
*Please go through the job requirement and let me know if you are
interested.. Thanks..! *
*Title: MS Lync Administrator*
Contract Duration: 6 Months
Location: Fishers, Indiana
* 3 years of experience Lync
* Must be familiar with Active Directory and Windows user access procedures
* Must be familiar with backup/restore/disaster recovery procedures
* Must be familiar with Change management procedures
* Must be familiar with Document Retention Policy
* Experience with Windows 2008
* Experience with TCP/IP, Ethernet, other basic Windows/VM networking
* Experience with client application support. (Desktop Software)
* Experience with Office 365 Migrations from Exchange 2010 and Lync 2010.
* Understanding of FIM and Dirsync as it relates to office 365 Migrations.
* PowerShell scripting with Active Directory, Office 365 Azrure AD,
Exchange Online, Lync Online, Exchange 2010, and Lync 2010.
* Experience with email routing in a multiplatform environment with an
understanding of SPF, SMTP, DNS, Exchange connectors and rules.
* Experience with Exchange 2010 Edge and Lync 2010 Edge
This position is responsible for MS Lync Administrator, Lync messaging
platforms. Will provide support to all team projects and daily operations.
Responsible for translating needs of the business into a stable, nimble and
scalable solution platform.
Excellent communication skills will enable the successful candidate to work
closely with vendors, other technology departments, peers, and clients and
to mentor junior staff.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.