*hope you all are doing well,*
*Please go through the requirement and let me know if you have any one.
*US CITIZENS ONLY.. Looking for Locals or Nearby *
*Title: Sr. SQL Server DBA*
*Contract Duration: 9mths*
*Location: Fishers, Indiana*
• 3+ years of in-depth experience with SQL Server (2005 and up)
• Strong knowledge of;
o Physical design
o Trouble Shooting
o Performance tuning
• Experience in developing and reviewing Stored Procedures.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience with SSIS and SSRS a plus.
• B.S. in IT, IS, CIS or related field.
The candidate will work on implementing/supporting the following;
• SQL Server clusters (SQL Server 2008/2012/2014)
• Instances and databases (Upgrading SQL2005/SQL2008 to SQL Server
• High-performing OLTP systems
• Physical design, implementation, tuning and enhancement of data
• Performance tuning and trouble-shooting issues both at database
and applications levels
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.