Please go through the below JD and let me know your availability for this
need. If interested, please send me your updated profile to
*Job Title:* Project Management - Project Manager I
*Location:* Charlotte, NC
*Duration:* 11 Months
• To handle end to end project life-cycle for N-Tier architecture based Web
Based Application for a e-commerce project
• Project to be managed in Agile methodology (SCRUM MASTER skill is a Must)
• Plans, monitors and supports a couple of mid-level internal projects from
initiation through completion. Leads or coordinates project planning,
resourcing, staffing, supply and subcontract management, progress
• Ensures project results meet requirements regarding quality, reliability,
schedule and cost. Monitors performance and recommends schedule changes,
• Coordinates cross-functional teams through meetings and progress
measurement activity which bring distinct, specific projects to completion
both on time and within budget.
• Establishes relationship with project sponsor, project and affected
departments to coordinate efforts across multiple business units and ensure
continuous efficient management of projects; gathers input and feedback.
• Ensures that specific project and program objectives are defined for
areas of responsibility and that necessary preliminary activities are
completed to allow for effectiveness and focus during later stages of
• Ensures that all projects and programs assigned are completed in
accordance with predetermined requirements, with specific attention to
product/process specifications, project/program costs, resource
utilization, and timeliness for completion.
• Ensures that all phases of project, program and/or process development
are documented and that information required in other functional areas is
reported, disseminated, or transferred, as appropriate.
• Ensures that the utilization of all material and financial resources is
carried out in an effective manner.
• Ensures that newly created processes, designs, and/or methodologies are
incorporated into products/services, and/or disseminated to other areas as
• Project management experience
• Team building skills
• Demonstrated ability to be flexible/ adaptable in exercising judgment in
a changing environment and to manage competing priorities
• Ability to learn business processes quickly and to work well with
business partners at different levels within the organization
• Ability to assess risk and apply management principles to various
products and business functions
• Must have good skills in Outlook, MS Office Suites, Sharepoint, and
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Systems, or other IT related area
of study. MBA or other related advanced degree preferred.
• 2-4 years work experience in an IT project management position
Thanks & Regards
Agile Enterprise Solutions, Inc
Email : gloria_...@aesinc.us.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.