*Greetings from **Diverse Lynx, LLC*
*Any interest in following position.*
*Title **:* .Net developer (Banking Domain)
*Location : *Wilmington, DE
*Duration *: 6+ Months
Strong skills in .NET Framework 2.0 to 4.5.
• Strong understanding of Design Patterns.
• Strong background in OOP, Object Oriented analysis and design.
• Strong Experience in ASP.NET, C#, SQL Server.
• Advanced programming knowledge in WebServices, WCF and Asynchronous calls.
• Experience in Webservice testing tools like Soap UI is mandatory.
• Strong experience in IIS, Managing Websites, IIS log tracing, Issue
• Expert in SSL Certificate configuration for one to many ASP.NET websites.
• Strong knowledge in HTTP Modules and handlers and real-time experience in
creating custom HTTP modules.
• Experience in ASP.NET MVC, WebAPI is plus.
• Experience working in high performing development teams using Agile/Scrum
methodologies and tools (eg. Jira)
• Experience with various code versioning systems, such as Subversion.
• Completes applications development by coordinating requirements,
schedules, and activities;
• Capable to drive to team meetings; troubleshooting development and
production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
• Integrates applications by designing database architecture and server
scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems,
search engines, and information servers.
• Strong knowledge in analyzing the requirement and recommend system
*Thanks & Regards*
Diverse Lynx* | *www.diverselynx.com* |*
300 Alexander Park, Suite 200 Princeton, NJ 08540
Phone: 732-452-1006 Ext 298 | *tabish.ab...@diverselynx.com
For our open jobs please visit Diverselynx Jobs
*Note: Email is the best way to reach me.*
*Please send me the resume at tabish.ab...@diverselynx.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.