Hope you are doing great, please let me know if you have suitable
consultant for it.
We have a consulting opportunity for a SAS Hotel Forecasting and Revenue
Management Analyst in Dallas, TX (mostly remote work) for a Travel and
SAS Hotel Forecasting and Revenue Management Analyst
Hours Per Week
40 hours per week
Number of Resources
Most of the work will be remote; 90% remote; 10% onsite
US Citizen, Green Card, Canadian TN, H1B Visa
Key Requirements that isn’t negotiable:
· *Must have experience using SAS Forecast Server for hotels and knowledge
of revenue management for the hotel industry. This is an absolute must and
is non-negotiable. *
· *SAS Forecast Server Experience.*
· DO NOT just want someone who knows SAS Forecast Server and/or has done
forecasting - we have that. Person MUST have experience forecasting for
hotels to go along with it AND knowledge of revenue management for the
· Most work off-site with possibility of travel for checkpoint meetings to
customer or to SAS.
· Be proficient in Base SAS programming (DATA step), SQL programming
(i.e., use of SQL pass- through or PROC SQL), as well as the SAS Macro
language for use in making code more efficient.
· Good written and spoken communications skills in English and
*Dayanand Sagar K*
Global Information Technology Inc.
eMail : dayanand.sa...@git-org.com
Contact : 215-310-5009 ext 252
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.