Hope you are doing great, please let me know if you have any suitable
consultant for the below position.
*Role : C#.net Developer*
*Location : St. Louis, MO*
*Interview : Face to Face(must)*
The main purpose of this position is to be a top expert in a breadth of
highly specialized phases of application/ database development.
• Dedicate majority of time developing new products and enhancing existing
• Build software components from source. Construct and execute unit
tests. Prepare well organized deployments for production systems.
• Adhere to programming, documentation and process standards.
• Assist in user testing of programming modifications.
• Provide task breakdowns and estimates for project tasks.
• Maintain technical knowledge through training or other measures.
• Independently perform code reviews and offers recommendations regarding
further definition of development standards and application architecture
principles. Lead and/or participate in design sessions.
• Capable of independently working on multiple medium size projects
simultaneously, achieving timely & quality results.
• Capable of independently coordinating and reviewing high-level
requirements for conversion into detailed technical design specification
documents at a task level.
• Cultivate skills & experience essential to grow the organization.
Recommend and deliver training. Review peer skill sets and capacities as
• Address system problems as needed including some after-hours support.
• Support and perform after-hours production implementations.
• Actively seek information, solicits feedback and listen in order to
understand and anticipate needs, challenges and opportunities.
• Appreciate and acknowledge the contributions of others, remaining open
and approachable to alternate perspectives and solutions. Coordinate with
multiple internal and/or external groups.
• Share information and offer input through appropriate channels,
communicating status candidly and navigating conflicts respectfully.
Effectively communicate on any problems or delays.
• Demonstrate integrity to commitments and accountability through follow
up, identifying lessons learned and ways to improve.
• Develop and maintain goal based partnerships with a diverse group of
professionals, maintaining a positive attitude, promoting trust & respect.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
*Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:*
• Advanced level proficiency with Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) in
either C++ or C#.
• Experience with socket programming preferred.
• Knowledge of relational database concepts, including interacting with
databases from client applications using stored procedures.
• Knowledge of source control systems such as Team Foundation Server (TFS).
• Advanced understanding of technologies, procedures, standards, and
concepts within specialized area.
• Basic understanding of technologies, procedures, standards, and concepts
peripheral to specialized area.
• Ability to read and create Unified Modeling Language (UML) diagrams.
• Excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks.
• Great attention to detail.
• Advanced level proficiency with Windows operating systems.
• Basic level proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Foster company success through a professional appearance, being courteous
to customers and all associates and by having a positive attitude.
*Education and Experience:*
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, or related field, or
equivalent combination of education and experience required.
• 5+ years proven success as an application developer required.
• 5+ years programming experience using OOP and design patterns required.
• 5+ years programming experience using C# and/or C++ required.
• 5+ years experience in designing, developing and debugging applications,
with experience in single-threaded, multi-threaded and web service
• Experience in Microsoft .NET 3.5 or higher required.
• Experience in ASMX and WCF preferred.
*Dayanand Sagar K*
Global Information Technology Inc.
eMail : dayanand.sa...@git-org.com
Contact : 215-310-5009 ext 252
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.