PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME AT ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com

Hello,

Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.

We have an urgent need for a *J2EE Developer *for one of our clients *Costa
Mesa, CA*. Please go through the below requirement if you or your
consultants are open for projects and interested in the below requirement
,Please respond back with latest resume along with details ASAP.

*Title: *J2EE Developer

*Location: *Costa Mesa, CA *(Please send only LOCAL consultant)*

*Duration: *12+ Months

*Req Details:*

*Job Description :*

•             Extensive hands-on Spring MVC experience, including Spring
annotations

•             Extensive hands-on Java and OO programming experience,
familiarity with design patterns a plus

•             Extensive hands-on JavaScript coding & debugging experience.
Knowledge of JavaScript packages such as JQuery, Prototype, YUI, etc a plus

•             Good knowledge of CSS and HTML constructs

•             Experience with dynamic web pages using AJAX and JSON

•             Extensive hands-on JSP, JSTL & related web container
experience

•             Some hands-on coding and debugging experience with J2EE,
including Jboss, Hibernate, JMS, MDBs, etc

•             Experience in Oracle or other DBMS systems, fluent in SQL &
DML constructs important

•             Must be very detailed focused with an emphasis on quality and
complete end-to-end testing.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Ankur Gulati*

P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | *ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com