Dear Business Partner,
Hope you are doing good.
Please go through the below requirement and send me your consultant updated
resume to *h...@rsstechnologiescorp.com* <h...@rsstechnologiescorp.com> or call
me on *763-710-6491* <http://763-710-6491>
Please do let me know if you have any consultants available for this
Job Title: Production Support / Application Administrator (EA Tools)
Job Location: Hopkins, MN
Duration: 6+ Months
VISA: Any VISA
Pay: $Open/hr on C2C
· EA Tools Support – 90%
· Support EA tools (specifically Plan View Navigate and Insight –
SaaS application for architecture portfolio management tool)
· Execute end-to-end application technical support, configuration,
data quality, administration, and vendor management
· Plan and execute initiatives to upgrade and/or change landscape
as warranted - providing necessary communications and driving change as
· Act as the super user to provide support and training for global
community of users
· Own and deliver necessary business intelligence reports using
tools such as Business Objects, Tableau, MS Power BI, etc.
· Miscellaneous Duties as Assigned – 10%
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management Information
Systems, Business Administration OR equivalent experience
· 3-5 years of experience in technical support, business analysis
or equivalent experience
· High level understanding of enterprise architecture concepts.
· Ability to quickly comprehend the functions and capabilities of
· General experience with application portfolio management
· Ability to manage multiple communication channels (delivering EA
information to the targeted stakeholders) effectively
· Experience working in a global team
· Strong interpersonal skills, including teamwork and facilitation
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong conceptual strength, strategic thinking, problem solving,
technical, and analytical skills
· Proven project management skills and ability tdrive for results
· Business fluency in English
*Preferred Technical Skills:*
· Working experience with EA / APM tools
· Understanding of business intelligence tools, Oracle DB and
general integration functionality
· Excellent Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint skills
· Familiarity with technology assessment and/or strategy practices
With Best Compliments,
RSS Technologies Corp | 763-710-6491
TEAM = Together Everyone Achieves More
*Teamwork divides the task and multiplies the success.
(With the inspiration of My Beloved BOSS)*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.