Please go through the below Job Description and let me know your Interest.
*Position: Business AnalystLocation: Jupiter, FLDuration: 6+ Months*
*The skills for Business Analyst:*
Responsible for working on OTIS NADC projects, reporting to IT Group
Manager/ Project Manager. The Business Analyst will closely work with OTIS
Business Team and NADC support/ enhancmeent team. He will coordinate with
the Business and IT teams of client and our Onsite/ offshore team members.
- Determines operational objectives by studying business functions;
gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Designs new computer programs by analyzing requirements; constructing
workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing
- Improves systems by studying current practices; designing
- Recommends controls by identifying problems; writing improved
- Defines project requirements by identifying project milestones,
phases, and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget.
- Monitors project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems;
publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
- Maintains system protocols by writing and updating procedures.
- Provides references for users by writing and maintaining user
documentation; providing help desk support; training users.
- Maintains user confidence and protects operations by keeping
- Prepares technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing
information and trends.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending
educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing
personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating
in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
*Candidate must have:*
- Strong Business Analysis skills and experience
- Eexperience with design, development, enhancement and support of
applications on multiple technologoes, specially MS
- Knowledge of business transaction flows, processes and concepts as
they relate to ERP implementations / BI systems etc.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Be able to demonstrate both strong verbal and written communication
skills and be able to work with Business/ IT teams to understand pain
points, resolve errors and suggest and do the enhancements in existing
*We need GC, GC-EAD and Citizen only.*
*Thanks and Regards,Puja Vermall IT-SCIENT - Talent Management Group llll
Phone: 510-972-8633ll Fax: 877.701.4872 <877.701.4872> ll*
* Email: p <lax...@itscient.com>ujaverma.itsci...@gmail.com
<ujaverma.itsci...@gmail.com> ll Web: www.itscient.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.