*Hello,*

*Greetings from **Diverse Lynx, LLC*

*Any interest in following position.*

*Title* : .Net Developer (Banking domain)

*Location : *Cleveland, OH

*Duration *: 6 Months

*Job Description*:-

Key skills

• At least 4 to 5 years’ experience of using .NET development
• Experience of using ASP.NET for developing web applications
• A good understanding of T-SQL, MS SQL
• A solid understanding of OOP principles
• A good understanding of N-tier and N-layered architecture
• Use Microsoft technologies: C#, ASP.NET, SQL, MVC, and Microsoft Workflow
to develop technical solutions to complex problems that require the regular
use of ingenuity and creativity

*Thanks & Regards*

*Tabish Abdin*

<tabish.ab...@diverselynx.com>*