*In person interview, and there is a technical test.*
Duration: 2-3+ months Location: New York, New York:*
- HTML 5
- CSS 3
- Responsive web design concepts and/or Frameworks (e.g. Boostrap)
- Takes directions well
- Excellent communication skills, asks frequent questions
- Must work on site M-F 9:30-6pm
- Website portfolio or links of projects (NOT MANDATORY)
- Be able to Code clearly and effectively. Readability should come
- modern API’s and social API's
- HTML Canvas
- Adobe Photoshop
- Familiarity with other languages a plus
*Front End Web Developer*
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine
the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will
include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will
produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX
designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical
implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the
application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Build code that is maintainable.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Works well with Web designer to implement pixel perfect UI/UX designs
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Code for cross browser compatibility. Minimal IE8.
- Be able to work within coding restrictions
- Have experience reading other people’s code and optimizing code
Thanks & Regards…..
Osair Technologies LLC
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.