*LOCAL CONSULTANT ONLY*
Hope you are doing great!!
*Role: Java Developer*
*Location: San Francisco*
*Duration – Multi year*
Screening Process: will do phone screen First, online coding exercise
(shared by MLB) and publish the results to MLBAM.
Post which there will be an In-person interview with MLB.
- Contribute to a multimedia platform that involves video stream
acquisition and generation of live video publishing for consumers around
the world. This platform is used by major sport franchises and partners,
including *MLB, NHL, PGA, and WWE.*
- Assist in development of technical requirements and architectural
changes for onboarding additional partners, and work closely with media
hardware specialists and operators for command and control specifications.
- Provide mentorship to other developers and advise and implement best
engineering code practices and principles.
- Participate in the full-lifecycle of software development
(requirements gathering, designing, building, testing and maintenance)
- *Play a DevOps role in both internal and cloud-based deployment
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- *5+ years of experience building high-valued production software with
Java/J2EE, Spring, REST, HTTP/HTTPS, AWS, Relational and NoSQL databases*
- Self-learner, independent, and have outstanding problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task in fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- *Service oriented Software Architecture*
- *Web service development, REST APIs, XML/JSON*
- *Open source java software including Spring and Apache projects*
- *Release management, continuous integration, Jenkins, Rundeck, Maven,
- *Experience in AWS environments*
- *Writing SQL queries or DB administration including Oracle or MySQL
- *NoSQL solutions including Cassandra or Couchbase*
- *High load, highly scalable and distributed applications*
- *JMS, messaging and asynchronous processing design*
- *Angular, jQuery, Node.js including open source modules*
* We truly believe we offer a unique opportunity for any
- *The opportunity to work on a bleeding edge technology stack*
- *The opportunity to work with a world-class team of Software Engineers*
- *The opportunity to work on award-winning and complex apps and systems*
- *The opportunity to have an influence on the innovation of products
used globally by millions*
- *The opportunity to work in a highly collaborative team environment*
Internal Note to IDC :
*Please look for solid candidates for these positions. Ideally, candidates
with prior experience on video steaming and video publishing. Few of the
companies which come to my mind are MobiTV, Tivo, Roku, AppleTV, At&T,
Comcast, Ericsson but not limited to these only.*
*Thanks & Regards*
*Sr. Technical Recruiter*
*IDC Technologies | 1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035 *
<ajit.rath...@idctechnologies.com>** | Direct: **408-418-5779 Ext-287*
*"The best investment any firm will ever make is whatever it takes to get
the best individual for the job"*
This message is for the named recipient(s) above and may contain
confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information of IDC
Technologies. If you have received this message in error, please
immediately delete all copies of it, and notify the sender. Do not
disseminate this message to anyone if you are not the intended recipient
P Please consider the environment
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.