*SAS Software Developer. *The opportunity will be a *6+ Month
in *Holyoke, MA.*
***Please TRY and send H1B's local to MA, CT, RI, or NH***
***H1B'S with EXCELLENT communication skills is a must***
*Location: Holyoke, MA*
*Role: SAS Software Developer*
The consultant will actively participate on the team responsible for
development of new Market Monitoring software and for support of existing
software. In addition, the consultant will assist in the support of data
analytics infrastructure for all ISO business units.
In this role the consultant will be required to:
Participate in team meetings to develop an understanding of the markets.
- Develop Functional Specifications
- Develop Technical Specification
- Develop Software Programs
- Assist with the development of test conditions and scenarios.
- Learn and use the IT Change Management tool to enter software
improvement requests (SIR) and software problem report (SPR), and to track
and coordinate their resolution.
*Required Skill Sets*
- Ability to write technical specifications
- Ability to work in a team environment, and also to complete tasks
- Strong Written and Verbal skills in English
- Ability to work under demanding and/or changing time constraints
- Technical skills
- Five or more years of experience in application development using SAS
- Advanced knowledge of SAS Institute Software (Base, Macro, Graph)
- Experience with UNIX operating system, services, and commands
- Experience working with data in regional databases
- Advanced knowledge of SQL and relational databases
*Desirable Skill Sets*
- SAS Certification
- Experience in Electric industry/energy markets
- Experience with UNIX scripting, PERL
- Experience with SAS/Connect, SAS/Access, Enterprise Guide
- Experience with Oracle programming
- Familiarity with CVS source code management tool
Thanks & Regards
Bourntec Solutions, Inc.,
Phone: 847 780 1045
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.