Please go through the below Job Description and let me know your Interest.
*Please revert to me at pujaverma.itsci...@gmail.com
<pujaverma.itsci...@gmail.com> or kira...@itscient.com
*Position: Data ArchitectLocation: Hartford, CTDuration: 6+ Months*
- 10+ years of information/data architecture experience including 2+
years of insurance industry experience and proven track record of
delivering enterprise information platforms. Large-scale transformation
- Develops the information/data architecture practice using
- Mentors and coaches data architects to ensure conformance and
- Conforms to the overall information management strategy, architecture
design, best practices, and standards.
- Works with the enterprise, business and IT architects and application
DBAs to determine data sources and providers and placement within the
- Supports building the logical and physical data models and validates
data modeling and ETL disciplines. Validates and approves data integration
solutions and data security design.
- Responsible for the architectural “health” and maintenance of data
architecture, as well as its transformation based on the needs of business,
corporate technology and budget objectives.
- Makes key design decisions regarding specific
- Ensures the implementation of architectural strategies pertaining to
- Knowledge working with HSB systems
- Certification in one or more architecture methodologies (TOGAF,
- Data modeling such as UML, ORM, ERwin. Strong working knowledge of
ACORD. Proficiency in UML and similar modeling techniques. Working
knowledge of enterprise architecture tools (e.g, Mega, Troux or similar).
Significant experience with Guidewire, SAP and Microsoft architectures and
- 7+ years of information/data architecture experience in defining
requirements and solutions. Insurance industry experience or work with
- Bachelor's degree in Information Management, Business or Finance, or
other related field
- Strong working knowledge of information/data architecture best
practices, methods and models.
- Strong proficiency in proven and emerging architectures/technologies
such as data warehouse, data virtualization, big data/HADOOP and cloud
- Strong proficiency in open and de facto data architecture/magagement
- Strong understanding of data architecture solution alternatives and
*Thanks and Regards,Puja Vermall IT-SCIENT - Talent Management Group llll
Phone: 510-972-8633ll Fax: 877.701.4872 <877.701.4872> ll*
* Email: p <lax...@itscient.com>ujaverma.itsci...@gmail.com
<ujaverma.itsci...@gmail.com> ll Web: www.itscient.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.