Hope you are doing well..!
Please go through below job requirement and let me know if you have anyone.
*Position: Checkpoint Firewall Engineer*
*Location: Dallas, Texas*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
**MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN OR GREEN CARD HOLDER**
**LOCAL CANDIDATES ARE PREFERRED**
*Sr. Checkpoint Firewall Engineer Job Details*
The Security Engineer will be the primary individual responsible for
working on client networks in a consulting role, providing security
architecture design, leading implementations of security solutions, and
providing remote and onsite operational support for customers. The
Security Engineer also plays a key role in the daily processing of Work
Orders, Change Requests, and Incident Handling for operational systems.
*Duties Include: *
-Provide security architecture design and consulting for pre and post sales
support of customer environments.
-Lead implementation projects to ensure successful delivery of security
-Conduct on-site technical implementations or attend on-site customer
meetings, as required.
-Provide Level 2 - 3 support to existing customers.
-Research, design, and oversee implementation of information technology,
systems, and policies for information security in support of business needs.
-Perform resolutions to security related Work Orders, Change Requests and
-Provide 7x24 response to P-1 and P-2 level incidents
*Sr. Checkpoint Firewall Engineer Mandatory Skills*
• 8+ years’ experience with IT security, networking and enterprise
• Extensive hands-on experience designing, implementing and troubleshooting
the following technologies: Check Point, BlueCoat, Proxy, Cisco, VPN,
VMware and Microsoft enterprise applications
• 2-3 years experience in a customer facing consultancy role
• Experience working in an ITIL-modeled IT environment
*Sr. Checkpoint Firewall Engineer Education and Certifications*
• Check Point CCSE certification (preferred)
• CISSP certification (preferred)
• Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution (required)
• Cisco Security Certification or equivalent experience (required)
• CISA or GIAC Certification (preferred)
Thanks & Regards…..
Osair Technologies LLC
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.