Hope you are doing great, please go through the below req and let me know
if you have suitable consultant.
*Role : UI Developer*
*Duration : Long Term*
*Location : Virginia*
*Interview : Face to Face*
*They must have : *
• Rapid Java script experience (min 1 year)
• AMD goes with Rapid JS
• Jquery developing wigets
508 compliance is NOT required for this job
The Java Script Developer will be responsible for developing the graphical
user interface (GUI) of web applications. This role includes the design and
code of a front-end Java Script web-based application and integration with
Java Enterprise Edition (JEE) components.
enterprise web applications
• Requires strong object-oriented java script expertise.
• Experience developing a high-performance, enterprise-level, web-based
application with a heavy java script components
• Experience with image manipulation and scaling is desirable
• Experience interacting closely with end users and other development team
• Excellent communication skills and must be able to collaborate in a team
• Experience designing and developing web applications that are
• Experience with testing frameworks like JUnit and mocking techniques
• Work directly with cross-functional teams of business stakeholders,
Technical Team, and Designers to design, develop, and implement innovative
UI for websites and web applications.
• Participate in the design, development, and integration of new UI
• Must be able to prioritize and multi-task in a flexible, fast paced and
• Experienced optimizing web application front ends for performance
The developers with min 5 years’ experience will be developing a inventory
that have JQUERY are the best fit.
*Dayanand Sagar K*
Global Information Technology Inc.
eMail : dayanand.sa...@git-org.com
Contact : 215-310-5009 ext 252
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.