*Title: Sr. SAP OER Analyst*
*Location: Seattle area,WA*
*Start Date: ASAP *
Sr. SAP OER Analyst
*About the project work:*
We are undertaking a massive effort to enhance our systems so we can track
our customer's orders from the minute they are created all the through to
delivery and invoicing. We are creating the tracking system ourselves while
leveraging SAP, which will require deep OER module and SAP architecture
knowledge. We are implementing OER from scratch, but have an existing EM
implementation, so your expertise in OER will be critical for this project.
We have both brick and mortar and extensive Ecommerce orders.
* You will be an SAP architecture expert for our WW business processes
implemented on SAP. Since we are making modifications and enhancements at
the architect level, you will focus on the Object Event Repository (OER)
abilities of SAP along w ith LE and SD.
* Be the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for OER implementation – evaluate
existing EM systems, design and implement OER systems for monitoring of
events, and own the changes as they migrate through to production and
* Be a key member in projects that will add to our ability to monitor and
track orders and events. Review business requirements, current SAP
landscape including configuration design and code, transports. Review
project specifications and suggest changes and modifications to ensure that
the enhancements will provide the proper functionality, represent realistic
and practical changes to the SAP environment while meeting the business
* Review Business Requirement Documents (BRDs) and draft Fun ctional
Specification Document (FSD) for configurations, custom ABAP objects,
interfaces. * Design OER interfaces involving SAP & non SAP middlewares *
Provide inputs to ABAP development team * Solve high complexity issues, and
communicate problem resolution to business owners, management, and IT
*Provide excellent customer service to all levels of customers within a
fast paced enterprise environment.
- Must have 8-10+ years of SAP .
- Expertise in SAP OER & experience in SAP Logistics Execution (LE)
- Must have had one full life cycle implementation of OER
- - Knowledge in SAP SD and integration with LE - Knowledge of SAP IDOC
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Applications, CIS, or
related. MCA or MSCS a plus.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills, along with
ability to prioritize among multiple projects and shifting priorities.
- Ability to coordinate with business customers, technical teams, and
management in small to enterprise situations.
- Strong problem resolution, analysis and customer service skills
Thanks & Regards
Bourntec Solutions, Inc.,
Phone: 847 780 1045
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.