*Position:Business Analyst *
*Location:Washington, PA (Only for Locals)*
*Interview type : Face to Face*
*Dynamic Senior Business System Analyst for our Enterprise Application
Services – Corporate Functions team supporting a Compliance specific
*This position is responsible for writing and coordinating all the business
and system requirements for the Compliance project as well as system
*This will be based in Fort Washington, PA.*
• Experience with initiating projects and creation of project initiation
• Ability to make complex ideas or situations clear, simple, and/or
• Responsible for supporting the systems definition process in developing
applications by ensuring that requirements are accurately reflecting the
business processes and understood during the design and development of the
• Extremely high level of sound logic and analytical ability where problems
are very unusual and difficult.
• Alters normal procedures to eliminate lateral roadblocks to get a job
done and/or meet a customer request.
• Ability to work with business representatives and apply business
expertise to ensure quality and accuracy in articulating the business needs
into technical application requirements.
• Ability to work independently
• Excellent communication is a MUST! Highly developed oral and written
skills and interpersonal skills are required as this is a business and
vendor facing position.
• Responsible for testing of new software development systems and
• Responsible for developing and executing test plans to ensure the
delivery of quality software applications.
• Knowledge of all phases of the quality assurance and testing process
related to standard programs and issues.
• Responds to customer requests promptly and professionally.
• Understands how to work flexibly within organizational policies and
*SELECTION CRITERIA* :
Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science or MIS
6+ years of business analysis experience
Ability to work closely with users and technical team
Knowledge of industry standard business analysis techniques; object
oriented analysis preferred
Experience in use case business analysis techniques
Excellent computer skills, including experience with Visio
Strong analytical skills
Effective verbal and written communication skills
Ability to grasp concepts quickly
Capable of explaining business issues to a technical team
Business requirement gathering and documentation
Communication with business team and development teams
System Testing documentation
Performing system testing
Supporting Business users during UAT testing.
Responsible for assisting in the kickoff of a solution delivery project.
Creation of project charter and assisting in RFP process.
Develops / maintains strong relationships with vendor resources and vendor
Thanks & Regards
Bourntec Solutions, Inc.,
Phone: 847 780 1045
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.