Hope you are doing well..!
Please go through below job requirement and let me know if you have anyone.
SAP CoE Manager .. CTH or Fulltime Position
Lehi, Utah, United States
This position will be responsible for managing the IT CoE for the Finance
portion of Vivint’s SAP implementation and ongoing system enhancements.
This person will lead the team to implement SAP based solutions involving
complex functional solutions and interfaces based on scope defined by PMO.
This position typically works under limited supervision and direction.
- Responsible for the oversight of multiple projects supporting diverse
business units and technologies within the Enterprise Resource Planning
Center of Excellence (ERP CoE).
- Responsible for managing comprehensive project plans to track
deliverables on time and within budget.
- Responsible for the strategic portfolio planning for all phases of the
project including support as well as the overall project execution
including design, development, and testing strategy.
- Utilizes company/industry project management methodologies and tools
throughout the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) or ASAP.
- Provide application and business subject matter expertise for the
Finance portion of the implementation.
- Leverages formal change management processes to manage changes to
scope, cost, schedule and to ensure alignment in expectations.
- Tracks and drives resolution on open questions, issues and risks as
well as assist the project leads in developing risk mitigation plans.
- Works with the project leads to create detailed project schedules and
work plans to ensure all required project deliverables are tracked with
dependencies and resource assignments clearly identified.
- Tracks and drives testing and training.
- Co-ordination with Business Leads, System Integrators, Hosting
partners, Software Vendors and other 3rd Party Vendors.
- Accountable for continuous monitoring of project health and adjusting
resource allocations and task plans to ensure deliverables are progressing
- Builds a positive, collaborative working environment that instills
respect, trust, quality and success as its core goals.
- Raises risks and issues to leadership on a timely basis and work with
appropriate parties to create action plans.
- Provides thought leadership to projects and employees.
- Business acumen and experience supporting Finance business units and
- Experience in Legal and Financial entities, Chart of Accounts,
Accounts Payables and Integration with COUPA, Vendor and Customer Master,
and Bank Accounting.
- Experience in SAP Best Practice Implementations, and ASAP methodology.
- Experience in IT or related field plus a minimum of 5 years’
experience managing IT projects.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience managing large scale ERP
implementations in an SAP environment.
- Working knowledge of SAP Process Orchestration, Fiori applications,
and ABAP highly preferred.
- Must have advanced understanding and experience using common project
management scheduling tools.
- Able to manage multiple projects with proven experience in
successfully managing and implementing multiple initiatives on behalf of
- Able to lead, influence, communicate and interact with people at all
levels across the company as well as external partners.
- Able to understand and communicate complex technical systems and
- Proven effectiveness managing project resources and prioritizing task
- Must have meeting facilitation skills and leadership experience.
- Experience in Security System, Fire Detection, Home Automation
industry with recurring billing model and large customer base desired.
- Additional experience preferred with system landscape optimization,
system retirement, mergers & acquisitions, and technology refresh.
- PMP certification highly desired.
- Bachelor’s degree; Master’s a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Thanks & Regards…..
Osair Technologies LLC
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.