Hope you are doing well..!
Please go through below job requirement and let me know if you have anyone.
Position: Windows C++ Developer
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Duration: 18+ Months
**MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN OR GREEN CARD HOLDER**
**LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY* *IN-PERSON INTERVIEW REQUIRED**
Windows C++ Developer Job Details
We are looking for experienced Windows Developers with the passion and
experience necessary to develop, support and launch new, state-of-the-art
wearable devices and platforms. You will work directly with our product,
design and test teams to develop a platform for creating the most
innovative wearable products. You will be working with enthusiastic and
experienced peers in an environment that facilitates delivering
industry-leading solutions with both creative-edge and high quality.
What You Will Be Doing
- Developing Windows based application platform and reference applications
to support the company's wearable products
- Creating public-facing SDK solutions for highly-visible customers
- Collaborating with remote global teams, including device, cloud, test,
- Owning significant portion of the codebase for both new feature
development as well as existing feature maintenance
- Actively participating in our ongoing process enhancements and software
Windows C++ Developer
5+ years of Windows application development and/or SDK development
3+ years of experience with Windows 8.x or Windows 10
Solid expertise in Visual C++
Strong understanding of COM, background services, databases, Win32, GDI,
RPC and IPC
Experience with version control systems such as TFS and Git
Experience writing and executing unit tests using Visual Studio 2013+
Essential Object Oriented Programming skills including concurrency,
multi-threading, defensive programming
Expert knowledge of the software development life cycle and methodology
Experience with Agile programming
Thorough understanding of design patterns
Strong problem solving skills and the ability to juggle multiple priorities
with tenacity and initiative
MS degree in CS or related major, or equivalent experience
*Additional Skills *
- Experience with .NET and C# programming is a PLUS
- Experience with Bluetooth LE protocol on any platform
- Experience developing public-facing APIs
- Knowledge of Windows internals or Driver development
- Knowledge of scripting languages and shell scripting
Thanks & Regards…..
Osair Technologies LLC
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.